Not enough sizing information? Email our support staff, we'd love to help.
We may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personally identifiable information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
GrogTag may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
GrogTag.com provides an automated internet-based service to users, which they use to design and share beverage labels, coasters and other related products. We prohibit our users from using the service to share merchandise that infringes third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity). We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a user of our service has infringed their rights. If you let us know that your rights are being infringed by one of our users we will (in our discretion) require that the user’s content is removed and, if the user continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) terminate the user’s access to our services. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a user of our service, please provide us with a notification that contains the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
3. The URL used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing product. Note: A URL is www.GrogTag.com/product. Simply including www.GrogTag.com is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to; we use the “product” part of the URL to identify the product. Or if the item in question exists in the bottle shop use the whole address of the item (i.e.http://www.GrogTagtag.com/square-shop-label/label-gallery-xxx)
4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact the management team who may reached by mail or email as follows: GrogTag.com
Attn: Intellectual Property Rights
220 Riverside Ave
Roseville, CA 95678
Email please enter "TrademarK" in the subject line.