Not enough sizing information? Email our support staff, we'd love to help.
GrogTag.com provides an automated internet-based service to users, which they use to design and share beverage labels, coasters and other related products.We prohibit our users from using the service to share merchandise that infringes third party intellectual
property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity).We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a user of our service has infringed their rights. If you let us know that your rights
are being infringed by one of our users we will (in our discretion) require that the user’s content is removed and, if the user continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) terminate the user’s access to our services.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a user of our service, please provide us with a notification that contains the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
3. The URL used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing product. Note: A URL is www.GrogTag.com/product. Simply including www.GrogTag.com is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to; we use the “product” part of the URL to identify the product. Or if the item in question exists in the bottle shop use the whole address of the item (i.e.http://www.GrogTag.com/square-shop-label/label-gallery-xxx)
4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact the management team who may reached by mail or email as follows:
Attn: Intellectual Property Rights
PO Box 221816
Sacramento, CA 95822